Sunday, August 8, 2010

Caped Crusader

Cape


Yesterday I went op-shopping with the lovely Annette from Helga von Trollop. She scored some great dresses and three pairs of shoes. She was also wearing the most amazing purple coat that used to belong to her partner's grandma.
I got this vintage cape which Annette dubbed the find of the day. We had seen a gorgeous blue velvet cape at the first op-shop we went to but I'm glad I didn't buy it because this one was half the price and far more practical. I got 5 cardigans, some zippers and two pairs of gloves as well. (I really must stop buying gloves but I wear them every day because I always have cold hands).

7 comments:

  1. That cape is very nice indeed! I love how it looks belted up like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love capes, I so want a cape at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks utterley gorgeous,darl!!!The belt is a lovely touch!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - just wanted to let you know I tagged you for a little meme on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cape is just glorious on you. What a great find. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue velvet cape now belongs to my blogmate Christie! She wears it like every day.

    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs007.ash2/33727_10150096882322646_612817645_7411461_3525339_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgia Rose- That's so cool. I'm glad I left it so she got it because it deserves to be worn all the time and I probably wouldn't have worn it that much.

    ReplyDelete